Back To Top
MEPSC proposes to achieve composite skilling of Indian workforce for sustainable productivity across sectors through. :-
- Development of NOS/QP in collaboration with various stakeholders, particularly employers.
- Develop systems & processes for achieving world class quality skilling outcome.
- Promote public and customer engagement for user funded delivery.
- Work towards employer acceptability of MEPSC Certifications for induction and growth of labour.
- Act as a catalyst, facilitator, aggregator with various partners for achievement of National Skills Mission Objectives.
- To work out a step by step approach to achieve the vision.